AIIMS PG July 2018 Session Result Declared
AIIMS PG entrance exam is conducted twice a year for admission to various MD/MS PG courses.
The result for AIIMS PG exam for July 2018 session, which was held on 6 May 2018, has been declared.
2021 Dream Pack: Clinical | Integrated | NEXT Ready
Merit list of the candidates has been released who have scored above 50 percentile which is the qualifying cut-off criteria.
Click here for merit list of AIIMS PG July 2018 session Roll number wise
Click here for merit list of AIIMS PG July 2018 session Rank wise.
Click here to check percentile secured by candidate in AIIMS PG July 2018 Entrance Examination
AIIMS PG May 2018: Minimum Cut-Off Scores
The minimum cut-off score required in the AIIMS PG Entrance, for deciding the eligibility of admission is 50th Percentile.
Procedure for Resolving Ties
Following is the tie-breaking criteria in case a number of candidates have secured equal marks in AIIMS PG Entrance Exam:
- Candidates who have obtained higher aggregate marks in the MBBS Professional Examination will bhe placed higher than the candidates who obtained lower aggregate marks in the MBBS Professional Examinations.
- In case the tie still remains unresolved after applying the Step-I, the older candidate (according to date of birth) will be given preference over the younger one.
Reservation of Seats
49.5% of total MD/MS seats are reserved (excluding Sponsored/ Foreign National candidates) for the candidates who belong to the SC, ST and OBC (Non-creamy layer) category.
Summary of reservation is as follows:
Percentage of Reservation
Institutional Preference for AIIMS candidates
- Those who have graduated from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi shall be preferred for admission against 50% of the total MBBS seats of AIIMS of the open general seats without any discipline wise preference.
- Applicable to medical graduates of AIIMS New Delhi only for PG seats of AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Any seat left vacant out of the AIIMS preferential seats or any other reserved seats shall be available to other open general category candidates in order of merit.
All the candidates scoring more than the cut-off marks will be considered QUALIFIED.
Heartiest congratulations to all the candidates who cleared the cut-off.
“Keep working hard and believing in yourself and success shall follow everywhere you go”
All those who could not qualify AIIMS PG 2018, don’t get disheartened, gear up for upcoming exams.
“If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan but never the goal”.
Stay tuned for more updates…
Keep Following PrepLadder
Connect on Instagram
NEET PG 2021 Exam AnalysisSep 12 , 2021
PrepLympics Starting 13th August. Get Ready to Win Prizes Worth Rs. 10 LakhAug 07 , 2021
The Best Way To Revise Your Syllabus For NEET-PGJul 23 , 2021
Introducing Clinical Simulation: All Things ClinicalJun 25 , 2021
DNB or MD / MS- Which is Better for Your Career Growth? | PrepLadderDec 18 , 2015