All You Need to Know About HAL Management Trainee Recruitment 2022
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), one of the oldest and largest aerospace and defence manufacturers in the world today, headquartered in Bengaluru, India, is recruiting 85 Management Trainees (MT) and Design Trainees (DT) in various disciplines.
HAL has invited applications from young and result-oriented Graduate Engineers/Professionals from the below-mentioned educational background:
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
The interesting thing about this recruitment process is that HAL is recruiting candidates for the MT and DT posts without a GATE score !
|Post Name||Disciplines||Number of Vacancies|
|Design Trainee||Aeronautical, Mechanical, Electronics||38|
|Management Trainee (Technical)||Computer Science, Mechanical, Electronics, Electrical, Production.||22|
|Management Trainee (IMM)||Mechanical, Electrical, Production||5|
|Management Trainee||Civil, HR, Legal, Finance||5 in each discipline|
The last date to apply for the post of Management and Design Trainee is 2nd March 2022. Let’s go through the Eligibility Criteria of the MT and DT.
Eligibility Criteria of MT and DT
The qualification requirement for the MT And DT is Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology or its equivalent (Full Time) (4 years after 10+2) from the Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the country, in the Disciplines / eligible Branches of Engineering.
The Age limit for the posts is 28 years. However, there are relaxations for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
Also, watch Theory of Computation, Gate 2022 Exam Solutions by Mallesham Devasane our DREAM TEAM faculty for CS:
- Selection process will comprise of All-India based Online Selection Test and Interview.
- Candidates who fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria will be called for the Online Selection Test.
- The test can be taken in Hindi or English.
- The test will be of Two and Half hours duration. The test will be in three parts & comprising of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Part – I will consist of 20 MCQs on General Awareness. Part – II will consist of 40 MCQs on English & Reasoning. Part – III will consist of 100 MCQs on the concerned discipline.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for interview on the basis of Online Test marks in order of merit in the ratio of 1: 5 to the number of vacancies in each discipline and category.
- The final Merit List shall be prepared by assigning the weightage of 85% marks for the Online Test and 15% marks for the Interview. The entire selection process (including qualifying marks in every stage) will be governed by the extant Recruitment Rules of the Company, uploaded on the HAL Website.
Click here for the detailed job notification of Management and Design Trainee.
If you are preparing for GATE 2023 and want a one-stop solution and the most comprehensive resource for GATE exam preparation, then look no further!
PrepLadder is here to assist you in your preparation journey.
Home to some unique features such as conceptual and engaging video lectures from the DREAM TEAM, QBank with detailed explanations and solutions, Subject tests & Mock tests for practice, and much more, PrepLadder will transform your preparation from the Beginner level to the Advanced level.
So, download the PrepLadder app now and supercharge your GATE preparation!
To stay updated with the latest information about the exam, keep following our articles and our Telegram Channel.
Own Your Dream
Also read the GATE 2022 analysis:
Connect on Instagram
Globalisation and the Indian Economy- NCERT Notes UPSCMay 25 , 2022
Special Drawing Rights- UPSC Current AffairsMay 24 , 2022
5 MBA Myths BustedMay 24 , 2022
GATE 2022 ECE Paper AnalysisFeb 07 , 2022
PrepLadder Reinvented: User Guide | Your Guide To Uninterrupted LearningJan 28 , 2022
Pro Tips To Crack GATE Computer Science & Information Technology (CS)Sep 15 , 2021
Tips To Prepare Engineering Mathematics For GATE 2022Sep 03 , 2021
How To Fill GATE 2022 Application Form?Sep 01 , 2021