Early Premium Access Offer- IIT-JEE Here’s Everything You Need To Know
Since the day PrepLadder has stepped into the domain of IIT-JEE preparation, aspirants have witnessed and experienced a significant transformation in their preparation journey.
To make your IIT-JEE preparation more convenient and enriching, we have news that will bring a smile to your face.
For your exam preparation, you can register with PrepLadder for the Early Premium Access Offer starting from 22nd October 2021. The registration for the same starts tomorrow, i.e, 13th October 2021.
And, here’s the good news. The Early bird offer is on!
Get 67% Off on IIT-JEE Subscription + 3 Months Additional Access (For First 500 users only)
Yes, you read it right.
Our concise, high-yield, result-oriented study material will not be available with such an amazing offer ever again. So, make the most of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
Wondering what this Access will entail?
1. The Dream Team: Leading faculty composed of IITians with years of collective experience.
2. Structured Video Lectures: Easy to understand conceptual videos by The Dream Team.
3. Mains and Advanced in the same course: No need to get separate subscriptions!
4. Extensive QBank with Explanations & Solutions: Industry-leading QBank with high-yield exam relevant questions and detailed explanations.
5. Subject Tests & Mock Tests for Practice: Exam pattern-based tests to help you track your performance.
Don’t delay because you will regret missing this chance and availing this opportunity will take your preparation to the next level!
So, what are you waiting for? Register now and enjoy quality learning like never before.
Keep following our articles to apprise yourself with the latest information about the exam. You can also join our Telegram channel for IIT-JEE preparation to always stay ahead.
Own Your Dream!
Inflationary Trends- UPSC Current AffairsMay 18 , 2022
PrepLadder Reinvented: User Guide | Your Guide To Uninterrupted LearningJan 28 , 2022
Updated JEE Mains 2022 SyllabusDec 21 , 2021
JEE Advanced 2021: Marks and Rank AnalysisAug 06 , 2021
How to get a Top 50 Rank in JEEJul 23 , 2021
Top 10 books for JEE exam preparationJul 22 , 2021