Everything You Need to Know About PG Entrance Examination at IIIT Hyderabad
IIIT Hyderabad has started the registration process for Post Graduate Entrance Examination (PGEE) for the academic year 2022 and the last date to apply for the same is 3rd April 2022.
Students who wish to pursue their higher studies from IIIT Hyderabad must crack the Post Graduate Entrance Examination which is required for admission into the following programs:
- Master of Technology (M.Tech) programme which is based on course work.
- Master of Science (M.S) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programmes which require some course work and completion of a research thesis.
Duration of Programs
- M.Tech: 2 years
- M.S: 2 years
- Ph.D: 5 years
List of Programs at IIIT Hyderabad
Below-listed are the programs that are currently being offered at IIIT Hyderabad. However, admissions are not open for the M.Tech (PDM) programme in the current cycle.
|Computer Science and Engineering||Computer Science and Engineering||Computer Science and Engineering|
|Computer Science and Information Security||Electronics and Communication Engineering||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Computer Aided Structural Engineering||Civil Engineering||Civil Engineering|
|Product Design and Management||Bioinformatics||Bioinformatics|
|IT in Building Science||IT in Building Science|
|Computational Natural Sciences|
About the Exam
PGEE is a computer-based exam that will be held in multiple centres across many cities.
- The admission for the M.Tech programme is solely based on the written exam which involves General Aptitude and Subject Tests.
- For MS and PhD programmes candidates will be shortlisted for subject interviews based on a written General Aptitude Test. The decision on the final offer of admission is solely based on the interview performance.
- Applicants for PhD in Human Sciences program need not take the General Aptitude Test. You will be asked to submit a research statement after the application deadline. The shortlisting for the interview will be done based on your CV and research statement.
To know more about IIIT Hyderabad admissions, click here.
Also, watch “What next after GATE” by Shastri Sir, our DREAM TEAM faculty for Digital Circuits (ECE)
If you are currently preparing for GATE 2023 and want a one-stop solution and the most comprehensive resource for GATE exam preparation, then look no further!
PrepLadder is here to assist you in your preparation journey.
Home to some unique features such as conceptual and engaging video lectures from the DREAM TEAM, QBank with detailed explanations and solutions, Subject tests & Mock tests for practice, and much more, PrepLadder will transform your preparation from the Beginner level to the Advanced level.
So, download the PrepLadder app now and supercharge your GATE preparation!
To stay updated with the latest information about the exam, keep following our articles and our Telegram Channel.
Own Your Dream
Connect on Instagram
Supreme Court Judges Appointment- UPSC Current AffairsMay 21 , 2022
Places of Worship Act, 1991- UPSC Current AffairsMay 20 , 2022
5 Tips to Overcome Exam Anxiety Before NEET PG 2022May 19 , 2022
Inflationary Trends- UPSC Current AffairsMay 18 , 2022
GATE 2022 ECE Paper AnalysisFeb 07 , 2022
PrepLadder Reinvented: User Guide | Your Guide To Uninterrupted LearningJan 28 , 2022
Pro Tips To Crack GATE Computer Science & Information Technology (CS)Sep 15 , 2021
Tips To Prepare Engineering Mathematics For GATE 2022Sep 03 , 2021
How To Fill GATE 2022 Application Form?Sep 01 , 2021