FMGE June 2021 Exam Analysis
The much-talked Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) 2021 came to an end on June 18th, 2021 with more than 14,000 students appearing for the examination.
The exam was held amid the doctor’s demand to postpone the examination fearing the COVID situation. However, the National Board of Education refused to postpone the exam and it was finally conducted following the government guidelines & instructions as a part of COVID 19 Appropriate Behaviour. Strict measures were taken to maintain social distancing at the test centers.
To give you more clarity on how the exam was, its format, and the difficulty level, we have gathered data from 5,000+ students who appeared for the FMGE. The data collected based on the student’s response will further help you to understand the exam standard and what you should anticipate in the upcoming dec FMG Exam.
Read this exclusive blog and understand what all it takes to ace the FMGE.
2021 Dream Pack: Clinical | Integrated | NEXT Ready
FMGE June 2021 Exam Review
- The exam was MODERATE to DIFFICULT
- 75.8% students stated that they found the exam the to be of moderate difficult level
- 17.2% of students rated the exam to be difficult while only 7.0% found it to be easy.
Pattern of Questions
- Questions were tricky and conceptual
- IBQs were not framed in the traditional way, rather a new pattern was followed.
- Easy questions with confusing options
- One liners were almost negligible
Subjects with high weightage
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Subjects with low weightage
How many questions did the students attempt?
|No. of questions attempted||Percentage of candidates|
Here’s what the students have to say
74% of students surveyed said that PrepLadder’s All India FMGE Championship exams helped them during the exam
Thank you for the kind words, we wish you a prosperous career.
We are delighted to share that many questions asked in the FMGE were direct repeats from the PrepLadder app.
We’ll soon share the solved exam with a video explanation by The Dream Team.