Introducing IIT-JEE Dream Team Faculty For Maths - Gaurav Bhatt Sir
The study of numbers, patterns, quantities, and shapes, is Maths. Maths makes our life arranged and prevents disorder. Certain qualities nurtured by mathematics are the power of reasoning, critical thinking, and problem-solving ability. Maths is all around us in everything we do daily! It is the building block for everything, including computers, mobiles, art, architecture, money, and sports. Maths is one of the most vital disciplines to crack the IIT-JEE entrance exam to pursue engineering.
Importance of IIT-JEE Maths
1. Engineering, the interpretation and solution of any problem require the application of mathematical equations. To understand and apply these mathematical equations it is necessary to use elements of algebra, statistics, trigonometry, calculus, etc.
2. Maths is also a principal subject in IIT-JEE Main and Advanced. The questions asked in the Maths section are generally concept-based.
3. The Maths section is pretty scoring if you understand the concepts and directly apply them in numerical questions. To ensure that you can crack the exam with a good rank, you have to master the syllabus, concepts, exam pattern, important topics, numerical questions, best books, and preparation strategy.
Also Check: 10 Common Mistakes During IIT-JEE Preparation
Importance of Mentor for IIT-JEE Maths
Have you ever thought of finding a mentor for your IIT-JEE Maths preparation? A mentor is someone who allows you to see the hope inside yourself and whenever it becomes hard to choose the right path, a mentor will always support you.
- A mentor can be someone who directs you with the right knowledge, motivation and guidance.
- He helps you reach your goals by bringing the highest potential to you. Also, he discovers your abilities and skills.
- He plays a significant role in your life by providing direction, knowledge, and motivation.
- An IIT-JEE aspirant requires a lot of hard work, determination, and proper guidance. Every IIT-JEE aspirant must know the role of Maths to crack the IIT-JEE starting from class +1. However, basic and advanced Maths learning is not smooth without proper direction in IIT-JEE.
In this article, we are introducing Gaurav Bhatt Sir.
Gaurav Bhatt Sir has been teaching IIT-JEE aspirants for the past 15 years. He has joined PrepLadder Dream Team after inspiring and mentoring and inspiring around 7000 IIT-JEE aspirants and delivering a good number of top-rank holders!
He has completed his B.Tech in Computer Science from RGVP, Mumbai. In 2006, he turned into a Mathematics professor in order to impart knowledge to budding IIT-JEE aspirants. He has worked with well known IIT-JEE coaching institutes like Bansal Classes, Brilliant Tutorials, and Allen Institute, Kota. With his brilliant teaching methods, he aims to prepare budding IIT-JEE aspirants to attain their goals. The students know him for his positive attitude towards new learning methods and contemporary teaching style.
Teaching Strategies of Gaurav Bhatt Sir
- He emphasizes more on problem-solving and concepts building.
- He suggests students devote 2/3rd time to numerical solving and 1/3rd time to concept building and revision.
- He applies his multiple method technique to solve a difficult question/numerical.
- He strengthens the logical approaches of students so that they can solve the questions within the designated time limit.
- His depth of knowledge in Maths has mentored top IIT-JEE students.
Having a mentor is essential to streamline your preparation. So do not miss out on the guidance that Gaurav Bhatt Sir can bring to enhance your IIT-JEE Maths preparation. He has in-depth knowledge, so, gain advantage from his experience, perspectives and expertise to study Maths.
A mentor will always be there to guide you along the preparation process. You will find a personal JEE mentor with you any time of the day by your side.
PrepLadder commits to giving you a customised learning program according to your interests and suitability. We aim to provide direction to your goals so that you can prepare for a successful career ahead. Moreover, the PrepLadder app proves to be the best app for IIT-JEE preparation supported by its exclusive Dream Team that holds India’s best faculty for Maths. Our outlook is to offer you exceptional learning ways, fun-filled classes, high-end study material, best faculty, and reliable approaches for cracking the IIT-JEE Mains and Advanced.
So, get ready to own your dream and start planning your IIT-JEE Maths preparation with us. Ace your IIT-JEE preparation for Maths with PrepLadder!
Connect on Instagram
Most Comprehensive and High Yield Preparation Resource for IIT JEE
Accessible via Invite Only
How Can An Average Student Crack The IIT-JEE Advanced?Aug 25 , 2021
10 Common Mistakes During IIT-JEE PreparationAug 13 , 2021
How to divide your time for each subject? IIT-JEE Exam Preparation StrategyJul 30 , 2021
How to get a Top 50 Rank in JEEJul 23 , 2021
JEE Main Syllabus 2022: Syllabus For Physics, Chemistry, And MathematicsJul 14 , 2021