JEE Main 2021 Registration, Eligibility, Fees, and Procedure
As the JEE Main Registration for Phase-4 is over now, candidates could apply for JEE Main 2021 Phase-4 till July-20th, 2021. JEE Main phase-3 application form was available from 6th-8th July on its official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in
JEE Main Form Correction facility for Phase 4 was also open till July -20th 2021. JEE Main Admit Card for phase 4 will approximately be released in the 2nd week of August 2021.
JEE Main Registration Fee
- Applicants can submit the JEE Main 2021 application fee online.
- Online mode of payment includes debit card, credit card, or net banking, UPI mode or PAYTM.
- In case the fee is paid through credit/ debit/ Net Banking/ PAYTM/UPI and the status shows ‘NOT OK’ status, it means the transaction is cancelled.
- Such applicants need to pay the fees again and ensure the fee status is ‘OK’.
- The fee refund should be applied till the application window is opened.
- Applicants can choose the sessions they wish to appear in and pay the fee accordingly.
- However, the fees are refundable if a student is not able to attend any particular session, and the student can apply for a refund. But the student will not be able to transfer the registration fees to another month.
- Application fees as per courses & different categories are given below:
|S.No.||Fee||Category||In India||Outside India|
or B.Arch. or B. Planning
|Gen/ Gen-EWS/ OBC (NCL)||Boys- Rs. 650/-Girls- Rs. 325/-||Boys- 3000/-Girls- 1500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender||Boys-Rs. 325/-
Girls- Rs. 325/-
|2||B.E/ B.Tech & B.Arch.
B.E/ B.Tech & B.Plan
B.E/ B.Tech , B. Arch & B.Plan
B.Arch. & B.Plan
|Gen/ Gen-EWS/ OBC (NCL)
||Boys- Rs. 1300/-
Girls- Rs. 650/-
|Boys- Rs. 6000/-
Girls- Rs. 3000/-
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender||Boys- Rs. 650/-
Girls- Rs. 650/-
|Boys- Rs. 3000/-
Girls- Rs. 3000/-
JEE Main Application Form 2021 Dates
|1||JEE Main Registration (Phase I)||16th December 2020|
|2||Last Date of Application Fee Submission||24th January 2021|
|3||JEE Main 2021 – Phase I||23rd to 26th February 2021|
|4||JEE Main Registration (Phase II)||March 2nd March- 6th March 2021, Reopened – 9th-10th March 2021|
|5||JEE Main 2021 – Phase II||15th-18th March 2021|
|6||JEE Main Registration (Phase III)||25th March -4th April 2021|
|7||JEE Main 2021 – Phase III||July 20th, 22nd, 25th, 27th July 2021|
|8||JEE Main Registration (Phase IV)||9th-20th July 2021 Extended|
|9||JEE Main 2021 – Phase IV||26th August- 2nd September application form details 2021|
Students can register for multiple JEE Main sessions at once. While filling the JEE Main Application Form, a student can choose from the number of sessions they wish to appear and pay the fee accordingly. Candidates who have cleared their class 12th in 2019, 2020 or 2021 regardless of their age are eligible to sit in JEE Main 2021 exam, as per JEE main 2021 eligibility criteria.
Read More: How to get a top 50 rank in JEE
Eligibility Criteria for JEE Main 2021
It is necessary to check the JEE Main Eligibility criteria before registering yourself in the JEE Main exam since your candidature will be cancelled if, at any stage, you will be found ineligible.
1. Age Limit
- There is no age limit for appearing in the JEE Main exam 2021.
- Applicants who have cleared the 12th or equivalent exam in 2019, 2020 or appearing in 2021 irrespective of their age can appear in JEE Main 2021.
2. Number of Attempts
- JEE Main candidates can participate in the entrance exam only for three consecutive years.
- The exam will be organised twice a year, and candidates may appear in both sessions.
- And, if a candidate sits for both sessions, it will be counted as a single attempt.
3. Educational Qualification
- Students who passed their 12th or equivalent exam in 2019, 2020 or 2021 can apply for JEE Main 2021.
- For B.Planning, aspirants should have passed the qualifying exam with 50% marks in Mathematics and 50% marks in aggregate.
- B.E/ B.Tech aspirants should have passed the qualifying examination with Maths and Physics as compulsory subjects along with one of the /Biology/Chemistry/Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subjects.
- B. Arch applicants need to have passed the qualifying examination with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry.
4. Year of Appearance in Qualifying Examination
- Students who passed their 12th or equivalent exam in 2019, 2020 or 2021, are eligible to apply for JEE Main 2021.
- Students who cleared their 12th exam or the qualifying exam in 2018 or before, also those students who will appear in these exams in 2022 or later on are not allowed to appear in JEE Main 2021.
JEE Main Application Form Correction 2021
- To make changes in the application form details, NTA has given a one-time facility as JEE Main Form Correction.
- Depending on the changes you made, an additional fee payment may be required, the final charges will be reflected after the payment is done.
- Applicants must go through all the changes as no further changes will be allowed in the application form.
- NTA has also opened an image correction window that is made for rectifying any errors while uploading pictures.
Sweden and Finland joining NATO- UPSC Current AffairsJul 04 , 2022
The French Revolution- NCERT Notes UPSCJul 04 , 2022
Single-Use Plastic Banning - UPSC Current AffairsJun 30 , 2022
PrepLadder Reinvented: User Guide | Your Guide To Uninterrupted LearningJan 28 , 2022
Updated JEE Mains 2022 SyllabusDec 21 , 2021
What Are The Past JEE Toppers Doing now?Nov 22 , 2021
JEE Advanced 2021: Marks and Rank AnalysisAug 06 , 2021
Top 10 books for JEE exam preparationJul 22 , 2021