JIPMER Pharmacology Recall- December 2019
JIPMER MD/MS entrance exam was recently held on 8th December in the various exam centers. Candidates are always curious to know which questions were asked in the exam.
To reduce their stress and for other exam preparations our Pharmacology expert, Dr. Gobind Rai Garg has compiled a list of recall questions asked in the exam.
2021 Dream Pack: Clinical | Integrated | NEXT Ready
JIPMER Pharmacology Recall – December 2019
1. Protein synthesis inhibitor used in CML is
2. The following adverse effect is associated with bedaquiline therapy:
a) QT prolongation
b) Hearing loss
c) Renal failure
3. Which of the following drug is not metabolized by plasma esterases?
4. Following is a beta 2 agonist used by athletes to increase performance due to its anabolic action?
5. Which of the following drug is used in malignant ascites?
6. Which of the following antimicrobial contains additional MAO inhibitory property
a) Polymyxin B
7. Which of the following statement is FALSE about dronabinol
a) It is a synthetic cannabinoid
b) It acts as antagonist at cannabinoid 2 receptors
c) It acts as appetite stimulant in AIDS patients
d) It is used for the treatment of nausea and vomiting associated with cancer chemotherapy
8. Longest acting bisphosphonate is
9. Mechanism of action of bisphosphonates is
a) Inhibit osteoclast apoptosis
b) Inhibit farnesyl pyrophosphate synthase
c) Decrease osteoprotegrin
d) Stimulate osteoblast
10. Shortest acting opioid is
11. Anaerobic bacteria are intrinsically resistant to the following antimicrobial drug?
12. The dose of the following drug should be decreased in patients with Criggler najar syndrome?
13. Among the following antimicrobial drugs, which is not a peptide?
14. A patient presented with bradycardia and hypotension after overdose of The drug of choice for this patient is
15. Hemodialysis is not useful in poisoning due to
16. Dose of which of the following drug should be reduced when used concomitantly with febuxostat
17. Therapeutic plasma level of phenytoin are
a) 5-10 mcg/ml
b) 10-20 mcg/ml
c) 20-50 mcg/ml
d) 50-100 mcg/ml
18. Which of the following drug follows time dependent killing?
a) Beta lactams
19. Correct options regarding the adequate daily dose of antidepressants is:
a) Fluoxetine 2.5-10 mg
b) Fluoxetine 10-20 mg
c) Amitriptyline 10-50 mg
d) Amitriptyline 75-150 mg
20. A patient on haloperidol starts developing dystonia and What is the next best drug for this person?
We hope the questions will give you a fair idea of what might be asked in the upcoming examinations.
Keep Following PrepLadder for more updates..
Connect on Instagram
Globalisation and the Indian Economy- NCERT Notes UPSCMay 25 , 2022
Special Drawing Rights- UPSC Current AffairsMay 24 , 2022
5 MBA Myths BustedMay 24 , 2022
Rural Development in India- NCERT Notes UPSCMay 24 , 2022
Medical-PG : FREE Access To All 19 Subjects | Test The Resource Before It Tests YouNov 10 , 2021
NEET-PG 2022 Date AnnouncedNov 01 , 2021
NEET PG 2021 Exam AnalysisSep 12 , 2021
Best Hospitals for DNB in IndiaMay 25 , 2017
DNB or MD / MS- Which is Better for Your Career Growth? | PrepLadderDec 18 , 2015