Key Topics in Medicine for AIIMS-PG by Dr. Deepak Marwah
AIIMS-PG is scheduled to be held on 5th May 2019. All of you must be busy in the exam preparation.
Preparing & revising medicine subject thoroughly is very important. It is one of the most scoring and a significant subject from AIIMS-PG perspective.
In order to simplify your revision, we approached the famous faculty of Medicine, Dr. Deepak Marwah to cast some light on the key topics in Medicine which must be thoroughly revised before the exam.
2021 Dream Pack: Clinical | Integrated | NEXT Ready
Important Topics in Medicine
1. Cardiomyopathy (TTCM, ARVD) versus Brugada Syndrome
2. Aortic stenosis versus HOCM versus Supra-valvular Aortic stenosis
3. VT, TDP, MAT and heart blocks (IBQ)
4. Syndrome X versus Syndrome Z
5. Ascending paralysis (GBS, transverse myelitis and hypokalemic paralysis)
6. Juvenile myoclonic epilepsy (JANZ syndrome)
7. Aseptic meningitis versus Tubercular meningitis
8. Myasthenia gravis (Always asked) versus channelopathies
9. Surface marking of Fornix/ mammillary body/ cingulate cortex/ hippocampus on CT head
10. Ventilator-associated pneumonia and CPIS score
11. CXR: Pneumo-mediastinum versus Pneumothorax versus collapse
12. Fat embolism versus PE algorithm and management
13. Interstitial lung disease classification
14. Myxedema coma versus Hashimoto’s encephalopathy
15. Metabolic acidosis partial versus uncompensated and same for respiratory acidosis
16. Normal anion gap acidosis versus high anion gap acidosis
17. Types of hyponatremia and Osmotic demyelination syndrome
18. Rheumatoid arthritis versus CRPS
19. Essential Cryoglobinemia versus Churg strauss
20. 1/3 beta glucan test and IOC for all opportunistic infections of AIDS
21. MGN, MPGN in combination with Pathology
22. Transfusion medicine and all IBQ of test series given in the end.
Properly revising these topics will definitely help you answer the majority of the questions from Medicine in AIIMS-PG exam.
For more detailed discussion on the above topics, download Medicine by Dr. Deepak Marwah
The app includes video lectures covering entire Internal Medicine, Tests with Video Discussion, Question Bank, Free daily updates and much more.
Get it here:
Stay tuned for more updates!!
Connect on Instagram
Global Road Safety Report - UPSC Current AffairsJul 06 , 2022
Job Alert! RailTel Hiring Engineers - PSU Jobs 2022Jul 06 , 2022
Sweden and Finland joining NATO- UPSC Current AffairsJul 04 , 2022
FREE Access to General Medicine Content | The Treasure House of Knowledge You Can’t Afford to MissJan 21 , 2022
Medical-PG : FREE Access To All 19 Subjects | Test The Resource Before It Tests YouNov 10 , 2021
NEET-PG 2022 Date AnnouncedNov 01 , 2021
Best Hospitals for DNB in IndiaMay 25 , 2017
DNB or MD / MS- Which is Better for Your Career Growth? | PrepLadderDec 18 , 2015