NEET PG 2022 Counselling Schedule Out Soon: Know More
After the medical PG result, merit list, and cut-off, it’s time for the final NEET PG 2022 counselling round!
And the good news is that the Medical Counselling Committee will begin the NEET PG 2022 counselling on September 1, and will be announcing the complete schedule soon.
Yes! The wait is finally over.
Students who have qualified for the NEET PG 2022 exam can fill out their choice of course and colleges during the counselling session. The officials have stated that through this counselling, admissions for all central universities, deemed Universities, and 50 percent All India quota seats and 50 percent state quota seats of medical and dental colleges will be conducted.
Read this blog to learn more about the counselling process, roaster, and required documents.
Note: The following links will be activated soon after the official announcement.
NEET PG 2022 Counselling Schedule Download pdf – Click Here
NEET PG Medical Counselling Direct Registration Link- Click Here
NEET PG 2022 Counselling
Counselling for the NEET PG 2022 will be conducted online at mcc.nic.in. by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). To participate in the counselling, candidates who applied under the PWD category must obtain their PWD certificates online from the designated center.
MCC will conduct a total of 4 rounds for NEET PG 2022 All India Quota counselling. Admissions will be decided based on round 1, round 2, the mop-up round and the stray vacancy round of the counselling. The AIQ fresh registrations will be allowed only in the first three rounds and not in the spot round.
For the counselling, eligible students will have to register, pay fees and fill out their choice of courses and colleges. Accordingly, admissions will be granted on the basis of the choices filled, NEET PG 2022 rank, and seat availability.
To understand the distribution of seats and courses, check the table below.
|Course||No. of Seats Available|
|MD(Doctor of Medicine)||26,168|
|MS(Master of Surgery)||13,649|
How to Register for the NEET PG 2022 Counselling
In order to gain admission to Medical PG courses, candidates must apply for the counselling procedure. Follow the steps mentioned below-
- Visit the official website of the Medical Counselling Committee MCC here.
- Navigate to the Counselling Registration 2022 button.
- A form will open up requiring the details of the NEET-PG 2022 result announced on June 1, 2022.
- Enter the information requested in the registration form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee, if compulsory, and submit the form.
- The application form will be sent for Counselling registration, and the eligible candidates will be registered for NEET-PG Counselling 2022.
Documents Required for Registration
While filling out the registration, make sure to keep the following documents handy:
- NEET PG admit card
- NEET PG result
- Mark Sheets of MBBS/BDS professional examinations
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- MCI issued registration certificate
- Date of birth proof
- Valid ID proof
- Caste certificate
- Disability Certificate
How to Choose College for Admission
You can fill out your preferences for the course and college in the second phase of the registration for the Counselling. To do so, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account of MCC NEET PG 2022 Counselling.
- The second phase of registration would be active.
- Enter your registration number and password.
- The choice filling form will open up.
- Choose your preferred course.
- Also, lock in your choices for the colleges for the selected course.
- Submit your choices.
Stay tuned for regular updates on everything related to Medical PG. And if you are preparing for the upcoming NEET PG 2023 exam, make sure you download the PrepLadder app and get everything you need for preparation in one place.
Own Your Dream
Connect on Instagram
Detailed Application Form (DAF): All You Need To KnowSep 23 , 2022
FREE Access to General Medicine Content | The Treasure House of Knowledge You Can’t Afford to MissJan 21 , 2022
Medical-PG : FREE Access To All 19 Subjects | Test The Resource Before It Tests YouNov 10 , 2021
Rapid Revision 3.0 & Snapshot 3.0 | Our Best Notes Ever | Now AvailableSep 15 , 2021
Best Hospitals for DNB in IndiaMay 25 , 2017
DNB or MD / MS- Which is Better for Your Career Growth? | PrepLadderDec 18 , 2015