NEET SS 2022 Exam Date Postponed: Know More About Revised Dates
- National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test – Super Specialty NEET SS 2022 postponed on Thursday.
- The exam was earlier scheduled to be conducted on 18th and 19th June 2022.
- National Board Examination in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) said the new date will be announced soon.
- Read this detailed article to know all the revised exam dates and understand the best way to make the most of this uncertain time.
The National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) announced on Thursday that the NEET SS 2022 exam, which was scheduled to be held on 18 and 19 June, has been postponed until further notice.
The reason for the postponement is also unclear. Candidates can check the official notice at natboard.edu.in.
Also, here’s a snapshot of the notice.
What Are The Revised Dates For NEET SS 2022?
The revised date for the exam is yet to be announced, but as of now, there has been no update regarding the same. NBE stated in the official notification that the new exam date, application, and result dates will be announced in “due course.”
In addition to the NEET SS exam date, NBE will also update the NEET SS 2022 information bulletin on the official website here. All the important dates and exam details, along with the NEET SS application process, eligibility, and exam pattern, will be announced in the bulletin soon.
Meanwhile, PrepLadder encourages aspirants to stay motivated and utilize this additional time to enhance their preparations.
Tips to Overcome Exam Postponement Stress
Just the way an exam on the horizon can motivate an aspirant to study harder; similarly, news like exam postponement can cause immense frustration and stress. And, we all know stress is never good for your exam preparation. So, keep your eyes on the prize and use the following tips to cool down your nerves:
- First, stay calm and do not lose the focus of your GOAL. Remember, it is just a minor hiccup on the road.
- Meditation and relaxation techniques like deep breathing can be incredibly helpful.
- Revamp your routine and develop an updated study plan. Make the most of the available time.
- Calm yourself with music
- Stay motivated!
Study Plan For Postponed NEET SS 2022
Since the NEET SS 2022 has been postponed, we ask all the aspirants to look for the silver lining here. You all have some additional time to fill the gaps in your preparations. It is wise to use the time to keep practicing for the exam. Here are some tips to ensure that you make the most of the time you now have:
- Smartly plan the time you have before the revised dates are announced.
- Develop a new revision strategy.
- Keep practicing mock tests and previous year’s question papers
- Use test analysis to identify your weak areas and work on improving the same.
- Cover all the topics you might have missed out on earlier.
Lastly, remember the exam is delayed and not completed. Don’t become complacent and compromise your preparations.
Also, keep the PrepLadder app handy! From quick revision notes to QBank, access anything and everything that will catapult your NEET SS Exam preparations towards success.
All the very best!
Own Your Dream
Connect on Instagram
30 Days Revision Strategy for UPSC CSE Mains Exam 2022Aug 08 , 2022
NEET PG 2023 - High-Yield Topics for SurgeryAug 01 , 2022
Justin Beiber's Rare Condition: Ramsay Hunt Syndrome ExplainedJun 20 , 2022
What Does It Mean To Have A Career In Internal Medicine?Jan 29 , 2022
PrepLadder Reinvented: User Guide | Your Guide To Uninterrupted LearningJan 28 , 2022
NEET SS 2021: Updated Exam PatternSep 16 , 2021
Best Books for NEET-SS PediatricsMay 05 , 2021