NEET SS 2022 Exam: Important Exam Day Guidelines
“Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes….including you.” – Anne Lamott.
For NEET SS aspirants all over India, now is the time to unplug.
Yes, we know that the exam is just in a couple of days, but there’s nothing you can do now that you haven’t done already. You have studied for the exam, done your revisions, practised MCQs, and now it’s time to prepare yourself for D day.
Here are some important guidelines and test day procedures to help you take your mind off the exam pressure and ensure that you go to the centre fully prepared.
Have Your Admit Card Ready
Admit cards for the NEET SS exam are already available on the NBEMS. You can download your admit card and print the same. Also, affix your latest passport-size photograph in the space provided on the admit card. Make sure that the photograph meets the following specifications:
- The size of the photograph should be a minimum of 35×45 mm and not bigger than the box printed on admit card
- At least 75% area on the photograph should be occupied with the face & head of the candidate.
- Use a colour photograph with plain white background
- No caps, stethoscopes, goggles, or ornaments should be worn by the candidate.
- No reflection or shadow on the face with red eyes.
- No kinks, scratches or stains on the photograph.
Note Your Reporting Time
To avoid crowding, the exam has a staggered entry for candidates as per time slots mentioned on the admit cards.
So, make sure to check that and reach the ‘Reporting Counter’ of the test venue as per the indicated time. Candidates will be informed of the time slot via SMS on their registered mobile number one day prior to exam date.
You must make sure that you reach the exam centre on time, as the reporting counter will close 30 minutes before the exam starts. And candidates reporting late will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
Test Centre Location
Your admit card will also provide the exact address and location of the test centres. Familiarise yourself with the same to ensure that you know how much time it will take you to reach the location and when you should leave to be there on time. You don’t want any last-minute surprises on such an important day.
Make sure to carry the following documents to the exam centre:
- Printed copy of Barcoded/QR Coded Admit card with photograph pasted on it.
- Photocopy of Permanent SMC/MCI/NMC registration, to be retained by the test centre
- Govt-issued photo IDs** (must be original and valid/non-expired). PAN Card/ Driving Licence/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (with Photograph)
Lastly, make sure that you have ample rest and are calm and composed when you appear for the exam. Go ahead and give it your best shot.
Team PrepLadder wishes you all the best!
Own Your Dream
Connect on Instagram
Explained | The Mediation Bill, 2021Oct 06 , 2022
Light Combat Helicopters Inducted into Indian Air ForceOct 05 , 2022
India and US - Evolution of Strategic RelationsOct 04 , 2022
Justin Beiber's Rare Condition: Ramsay Hunt Syndrome ExplainedJun 20 , 2022
What Does It Mean To Have A Career In Internal Medicine?Jan 29 , 2022
PrepLadder Reinvented: User Guide | Your Guide To Uninterrupted LearningJan 28 , 2022
NEET SS 2021: Updated Exam PatternSep 16 , 2021
Best Books for NEET-SS PediatricsMay 05 , 2021