NEET SS : 87 Days’ Chapter Wise Medicine Study Plan
Right strategies lead to a remarkable NEET SS preparation plan, and an effective plan culminates into a great rank. We know a lot of incomplete, biased, and vague advice comes your way. However, you need a definite plan, absolute clarity, and the right mentorship. We at PrepLadder, aim at giving you exactly what you need.
So, we won’t beat around the bush and give you a brilliant plan for the NEET SS 2022 to study Medicine in 87 days thoroughly.
And considering Dr. Santosh M. Patil’s expertise and extensive experience, we assure you that you are at the right place because the next few minutes will turn out to be more rewarding than you expect!
NEET SS : Medicine Preparation
Dr. Santosh has advised to divide 87 days systematically.
You should devote 55 days to studying the second volume of Harrison’s and spend 32 days studying the first volume. The first 40 days out of the planned 55 days should go into reading, and the remaining time should be devoted to revision. Following the similar fashion, 25 out of the 32 days planned for the first volume should be spent for the first reading. Revise everything you have read in the remaining 7 days.
|Harrison’s Volume 2||Harrison’s Volume 1|
|Total Number of Days- 55||Total Number of Days- 32|
|Number of days for reading- 40||Number of days for reading- 25|
|Number of days for revision- 15||Number of days for revision- 7|
Now, we move on to the chapter wise division of the book to make it a smooth ride for you.
|Part/Chapter||Number of Days|
|Part 1: The profession of Medicine|
Decision Making in Critical Medicine
Screening & Prevention of Diseases
Palliative & End of Life Care
|Part 2 : Cardinal Manifestations & Presentation of Disease|
|Part 3 : PharmacologyPharmacogenomics||1|
|Part 4: Oncology & Hematology|
Disorders of Hemostasis
|Part 5 : Infectious DiseasesAdult Immunization|
Ebola & Marburg
Key Points For NEET SS Medicine Preparation- Vol. 1
- Palliative & End of Life Care is the most crucial aspect of Part 1 of Volume 1. The paper frequently bears questions from this chapter.
- The topic of Statistics is not sufficiently covered in the Harrison’s from the examination point of view. However, if you have chosen to rely on PrepLadder for your preparation, you have no reason to worry. Santosh sir will cover the topic in just as much detail as required in one of his future YouTube Live sessions. So, subscribe to our channel and stay tuned!
- You must study Headache in detail.
- Harrison’s bears a table related to Hemoptysis, which is too crucial for your preparation to be overlooked!
- Pharmacology is not extremely important from the examination point of view.
- Based on the analysis of the past years’ question papers, it goes without saying that Infectious Diseases is a significant topic and requires strategic planning.
- Dr. Santosh’s notes on HIV cover everything you need to learn. Join our Telegram channel to learn more.
- After you have finished studying the first Volume, devote seven days to revising everything. The notes, question bank, and mock tests on the PrepLadder app are the tools you require for effective revision.
|Part/Chapter||Number of Days|
|Critical Care Medicine||2|
|Disorders of GIP|
Diarrhea & Malabsorption
|Immunology & Rheumatology|
Key Points For NEET SS Medicine Preparation- Vol. 2
- Pulmonary Hypertension is an essential component of CVS and should not be missed at any cost!
- Aspirants usually overlook Diseases of the Aorta. However, it is a crucial topic from the examination point of view.
- Upon studying the pattern of the previous years’ NEET SS exams, it is safe to conclude that most of the questions from the Respiratory System are predictable and have the same level as that of the NEET PG.
- Important topics from Critical Care Medicine include ARDS, Sepsis and Shock, SAH, and Brain Death. Head to the app to watch Dr. Santosh’s video lectures and read his notes on the updated SSC Guidelines to ensure that you don’t miss anything.
- The questions from Immunology are not based on an in-depth understanding of the topic.
- Most of the Endocrinology questions are not very complex.
Watch this video for a better understanding.
In a world where most of the advice you receive is either irrelevant to your preparation or vague, we give you the plan that will help you make the right decisions and bring out the best in you.
When a mentor is as good as Dr. Santosh, there is no reason you should miss his lectures on the app.
PrepLadder’s study content covers every aspect of the mentioned topics in just as much detail as required.
Connect on Instagram
FMGE June 2022 Exam Result OutJun 24 , 2022
How to Crack CAT in 4 monthsJun 22 , 2022
UPSC CSE Prelims 2022 Results Declared. Check Now.Jun 22 , 2022
Justin Beiber's Rare Condition: Ramsay Hunt Syndrome ExplainedJun 20 , 2022
What Does It Mean To Have A Career In Internal Medicine?Jan 29 , 2022
PrepLadder Reinvented: User Guide | Your Guide To Uninterrupted LearningJan 28 , 2022
NEET SS 2021: Updated Exam PatternSep 16 , 2021
Best Books for NEET-SS PediatricsMay 05 , 2021