NEET-UG 2021 Counselling Updates: MCC Announced 5 Major Changes
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has been given permission by the Supreme Court to conduct four rounds of All India Quota (AIQ) counselling for 15% of NEET-UG and 50% of NEET-PG seats.
NEET-UG 2021 Counselling Updates: 5 Major Changes By MCC
1. The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will conduct a total of 4 rounds for the NEET-UG 2021 and NEET-PG 2021 for All India Quota seats. After the second round of counselling, unfilled seats will not be returned to the state quota and will be filled through the AIQ Mop-Up Round and the AIQ Stray Vacancy Round.
2. The registration of a candidate will be allowed in 3 rounds: AIQ round 1, AIQ round 2, AIQ mop-up round. There will be no further new registration for candidates in the AIQ stray vacancy round.
3. All India quota seats that were earlier given to states after round 2 counselling will now be filled in the mop-up and stray vacancy rounds.
4. The up-gradation and free exit options will be given in the first round of NEET-UG 2021 counselling only. Candidates can not apply for up-gradation seats if they are allotted one seat in the second round.
5. Candidates who joined the allotted seat in the 2nd round of counselling will not be permitted to quit. Such candidates will be ineligible to participate in any further rounds of counselling. But, the candidates who have not joined the allotted seat in round 2 will be qualified for other rounds of counselling subject to denial of the security deposit and new registration in the only mop-up round.
For more NEET updates, visit the Medical Counselling Committee.
NEET-UG 2022: How To Score 650+ In The First Attempt?Dec 21 , 2021
NEET-UG 2021 Marks Vs Rank AnalysisOct 14 , 2021
Own Your Dream With PrepLadder Dream Team For NEETAug 13 , 2021
NEET 2021 - Biology Preparation TipsJul 23 , 2021
NEET UG 2021: Exam Pattern, Exam Duration, Syllabus, Important DatesJun 14 , 2021