NEET-UG 2021 Rank Vs College Predictor
NEET-UG 2021 result is expected to be announced in the second half of October, and counselling will start to get admissions in various Medical, Dental and AYUSH colleges. Every aspirant is eager to know which college will be allotted to them. A single mark can change the scenario because the competition level is very high. Therefore, to assist aspirants with their queries to find their dream college, we have brought NEET-UG 2021 Rank vs college predictor. It will help students find medical and dental colleges to get admission based on their ranks.
This year the NEET-UG 2021 cutoff is expected to be lower than last year. The cutoff was 720-147 for a top college in 2021, while in 2019, it was 701-134 for UR candidates. It is believed that the cut-off score would be 715-130 this year.
Read More: NEET-UG 2021 Marks Vs Rank Analysis
Official NEET 2020 Cut-off
The rank vs college predictor will help you choose the medical colleges once you have evaluated your rank as per the last year trends. Moreover, candidates belonging to other categories can refer to the official cut-off of NEET 2020 table given below:
|Category||Marks out of 720|
Expected NEET-UG Cut-off 2021
|Categories||Expected Cut off||NEET Cut off Percentage|
|General||146 – 190||50th %|
|EWS & PH/ UR||136 – 142||45th %|
|OBC||135 – 140||40th %|
|ST||110 – 115||40th %|
|SC||113 – 147||40th %|
|ST & PH||114 – 120||40th %|
|SC & PH||113 – 128||40th %|
|OBS & PH||125 – 140||40th %|
NEET-UG 2020 Cut-off Rank of Top Medical Colleges
Here are the top 10 medical colleges with NEET-UG 2020 cut-off marks:
1. Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
2. Vardhman Mahavir Medical College Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
3. University College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
4. Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi
5. Government Medical College, Chandigarh
6. Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai
7. King George’s Medical University, Lucknow
8. Stanley Medical College, Chennai
9. Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak
10. Grant Govt. Medical College and Sir JJ Group of Hospitals, Mumbai
Year Wise Trends of NEET Cut-off Scores for 15% All India Quota (AIQ)
|Category||Cut off scores (2020)||Cut off scores (2019)||Cut off scores (2018)|
NEET-UG 2021 Counselling
The exam conducting authority will prepare the NEET-UG 2021 merit list with rank-wise names of candidates based on All India Ranks. The counselling will be conducted for 15% AIQ, deemed/central universities, central pool quota, AFMC, and ESIC. The remaining 85% state quota seats in government colleges will be allotted to students state-wise based on the rank secured.
The admission to the following medical seats will be considered on NEET-UG 2021 cut off:
- 15% All India Quota (AIQ) seats
- 85% State Quota seats
- Deemed and Central universities
- ESIC and AFMC
- Private institutes
NEET-UG 2021 Tie-Breaking Criteria
In case if the rank of two or more candidates is the same, then the NEET tie-breaking will be done by the following methods:
- Higher marks in Biology: Candidates scoring higher scores in Biology will be preferred first.
- Higher marks in Chemistry: If the tie still exists, the candidate scoring higher marks in Chemistry will be preferred.
- The number of incorrect answers: If the tie still exists, candidates who attempted fewer incorrect answers will be given preference.
Any student who secures less than the NEET 2021 cutoff will not be eligible for admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BSMS and B.SC Nursing in government colleges across the nation. The NEET-UG 2021 for government colleges depends upon factors such as: the number of candidates applied, difficulty level, seats available and scores obtained in NEET exam. Thus, the cutoff of NEET 2021 varies for every institute.
PrepLadder has brought the NEET-UG 2021 Rank vs College analysis for you. We are striving hard to provide you with the best study material, mock tests pdf, engaging videos, and more. Make your learning a wonderful experience with the PrepLadder app.
Subscribe our Telegram channel to stay updated with NEET-UG updates!
Connect on Instagram
Most Comprehensive & High Yield Preparation Resource for NEET UG.
Click here to know more👇🏻
NEET-UG 2021 Marks Vs Rank AnalysisOct 14 , 2021
Own Your Dream With PrepLadder Dream Team For NEETAug 13 , 2021
NEET-UG 2021 Preparation Tips for DroppersAug 13 , 2021
NEET 2021 - Physics Preparation TipsJul 29 , 2021
NEET 2021 - Biology Preparation TipsJul 23 , 2021