UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card 2021 Released. Here’s How To Download It
The Union Public Service Commission has released UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card 2021.
Candidates who will appear for the upcoming Preliminary examination can check and download their admit card from the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in. The admit card will be available till October 10th, 2021, on the official website.
The UPSC will conduct the Civil Services Preliminary examination on October 10th, 2021, at various centers across the country. If you have applied for the same, you can download the admit card from the official website by following the simple steps mentioned below.
Here’s How to Download Civil Services Prelims Admit Card 2021
1. Visit the official website of UPSC.
2. Now click on the Admit Card link available on the website.
3. On clicking the same, a new page will appear where you will click on E-admit cards for Various Examinations of UPSC.
4. It will redirect you to Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2021 Admit Card link.
5. Click on the link, read the instructions carefully and enter your login details.
6. Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
7. Download the admit card and keep a hard copy of the same for future reference.
The Civil Services Preliminary examination was earlier scheduled for June 27th, 2021. However, it was postponed due to the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Also read: How to Prepare for UPSC Prelims 2021?
PrepLadder wishes all the aspirants good luck for the upcoming Preliminary examination.
Own Your Dream.
Connect on Instagram
Most Comprehensive & High Yield Preparation Resource for UPSC.
Registrations Open for Early Premium Access👇🏻
What Are PrepLadder NCERT Notes?Sep 08 , 2021
Tips & Tricks To Prepare Geography For UPSC PrelimsSep 02 , 2021
How to Prepare Indian Polity for UPSC Prelims?Aug 25 , 2021
50 Days Revision Plan for the UPSC Prelims Exam 2021Aug 18 , 2021
How to Choose the Right Optional Subject for the UPSC Mains?Aug 06 , 2021